H&H is looking for a Parts Delivery Driver for their Chevy location
Pay: $11/hour with benefits
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: 4645 South 84th Street; Omaha 68127 (84th & L Streets)
TO APPLY: Go to www.hhautojobs.com and search for Parts Delivery Driver
We are looking for an individual to join our Parts Department Team! As part of the team, you will assist in organizing and loading orders for delivery, along with the responsibility for the safe and timely delivery of parts to H&H customers.
• Assist in organizing and loading orders for delivery.
• Load truck in a manner to avoid any damage or loss of merchandise.
• Deliver orders in the most efficient time manner and collect signed invoices and cash when necessary.
• Assist in getting all parts department trash to the appropriate dumpster.
• Assist in getting all janitorial supplies to the appropriate closets.
• Maintenance of the delivery truck; including the scheduling of needed services, maintaining the gas, oil and the appearance of the delivery vehicle.
• Report to supervisor between runs or after the final delivery, and assist with other duties, such as cleaning or organizing in the warehouse.
• Maintain a professional personal appearance, and abide by all Company procedures in the Associate Handbook.
• Perform any and all duties not herein listed but as requested by your Team Leader.
What you bring to the table:
• Perform bending, pushing, reaching, kneeling, and other maneuvers usually associated with the position.
• Operate a motor vehicle cautiously and safely.
• Lift/move items up to 100 lbs.
• Operate motor vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions.
• Operate necessary equipment, both manual and power driven.
• Ability to operate hand tools and power tools properly and safely.
• Ability to walk briskly up to 500 yards frequently throughout a shift.
• Ability to move about the dealership in order to effectively communicate with members of other departments.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Required: Energetic. Team player. Self-leadership. Independent worker. Driven. Problem-solver. Detail-oriented.
• Preferred: Strong written communication skills. People-person. Competitive. Goal-oriented. Hospitality excellence. Flexible.