MARIANNA: FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To keep the Preweigh department stocked with supplies for the purpose of batching chemicals.
- Pull stock or restock raw materials and chemicals as directed using lifts, jacks, tippers, carts, or hands, while properly tagging the product.
- Return empty barrels to Utility Workers area.
- Keep Pre-weigh area and aisles clean and free of spills using mops, water hoses, brooms, etc.
- Provide other assistance as directed to QC lab, production, and compounding department.
- Perform material transfers utilizing RF scanners.
- Locate missing or lost chemicals.
- Consolidate pallets of chemicals in aisle to help provide room for new product.
- Notifying Lead/Supervisor of any safety or mechanical issues of forklift.
- Notifying Lead/Supervisor of all accidents or issues.
- Following safety procedures established through Marianna.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Perform work onsite.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High School or equivalent.
- Intermediate math skills including division, multiplication, fractions and percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret measure scales and gauges including metrics.
- Ability to comprehend complex OSHA and safety regulations; MSDS forms; FDA regulations and GMP compliance.
- Ability to use simple tools and reason out basic mechanical and physical problems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
- Minimum 1 year stand-up forklift experience
Preferred Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities:
- 1 year of High School chemistry or equivalent learning
- Advance level of math skills including analytical ability
- Forklift license or training. Hazardous material training.
- Manufacturing environment—some temperature extremes, dust, noise, and wet.
Apply on careerlink: https://careerlink.com/job/1665-004639-forklift-operator-1st-shift-pre-w...
Tuesday, December 10, 2019